AQ Vaginal Rejuvenation System
Despite the high number of women experiencing symptoms related to vaginal dryness, it is still a silent condition that many women feel embarrassed to share with their partners, friends, and even doctors. Vaginal dryness is a common symptom experienced during the premenopausal and postmenopausal years. Although inadequate vaginal lucration can occur at any age, vaginal dryness is a hallmark sign of vaginal atrophy (atrophic vaginitis) – the thinning and inflammation of the vaginal wall due to a decline in estrogen. Along with vaginal dryness, women may also experience itching and stinging around the vaginal opening, and in the lower third of the vagina.
Vaginal Rejuvenation System Benefits
- Aims to relieve vaginal dryness and help sooth irritation
- May improve elasticity, of vaginal walls
- Can enhance female sexual arousal and intercourse
- Utilizes Growth Factor (GF) technology, in hopes of rejuvenating vaginal function
- Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper. Hold firmly at the thick end of the applicator and shake down to ensure that the contents are at the thin end.
- Snap off tab and discard. Gently apply the open end of applicator to affected area.
- Squeeze the thick end of the tube firmly to deposit VRS. Remove the tube and discard. Start with one tube every two to three days; however, depending on the severity of dryness, VRS can be used more or less frequently, as necessary.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xantham Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Chlorphenesin.